GlobalTradeXchange.com believes that you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should be given access to features that allow you meaningful control over both.
You are responsible for the information you provide through our services
Section 1. Your email, cellphone and IP address
Section 2. Your information that is public
- We collect your ip address in order to authenticate your activity logs.
- We use your ip address in our geolocation services pertaining to your business
- We only use your email address and cellphone number to authenticate your account, keep it secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse.
- We also use your email to send you notifications about messages members of our community send you via our internal instant messaging service, when your business or products are reviewed. You can opt out, anytime, from receiving these notofications by following the link in the email we send you.
- We shall never give your email and cellphone number to any third party
- If you send us an email, we will keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to your request.
When you create a business profile on GlobalTradeXchange.com, you agree that we make public:
Section 3. As a member of our community
- Your business name
- Your profile picture or company logo
- Your managerial title
- Your business street address, city, country and continent
- Your business public telephone number
- Your business location on Google maps
- Your business hours of operation
- The current weather in your city
- Your business reviews
- Your products reviews
- How many people like your business
You agree that we make puclic the following information for the sole purpose of authenticity:
Section 4. Links to other sites
- All the information in section 2 if you upload a store front or marketing banners
- Your profile picture and full name alongside the text of your review if you write a review of a business on our network. To make your review authentic and of undisputed origin, your picture and name serve as a signature of your review.
- Your profile picture and full name alongside the text of your message if you send a message to a member of our business network. This information remains internal and only people you have messaged or received messages from can see it when they log into their account.
- Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.